Uncle Willys's Farming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A nice little Coop. It's clean, its neat. The water is warm. There's plenty to eat. The farmers have everything farmers might need. We are happy, quite happy indeed.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to our brand new forum!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fanfreluche
Admin
Fanfreluche

Welcome to our brand new forum! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to our brand new forum!   Welcome to our brand new forum! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 4:22 am

Hey there friendly farmers!

I welcome you all to our forum! I've worked hard on this and I really hope you will like it and be as active as you can cheers

Here we will be able to share infos, links, videos and much more. It will be easier than doing it on the BigFarm official forum as it is kinda restricted for some reasons.

This will be a good place to know each other a little more. To post things related to BigFarm but not only. It can be a nice way to share what we like with our community Very Happy

Of course, feel free to post ideas or comments on the work that should be done so the forum can become what we really want it to be   : )

Last edited by Fanfreluche on Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:34 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://uwfc.board-directory.net
Uncle Willy
Admin
Uncle Willy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our brand new forum!   Welcome to our brand new forum! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 8:28 pm

Hello everyone, Welcome to our new Big Farm Community.

Thank you Fanfreluche for building this forum and all the hard work you have put into it.

I hope this site can become a valuable resource for all Big Farmers or at least a fun interesting place to hang out. We can only do that with your help. Please feel free to contribute any content you would like to, any and all input will improve our community. So let your imaginations run wild.
Here we are not limited in the length of chat or messages or have weird word in word restrictions like not being able to type the word Grapes in a message
 lol!

Cheers and Happy Harvests
Uncle Willy
Back to top Go down
bantry

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our brand new forum!   Welcome to our brand new forum! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 10:53 am

Hello.. Uncle willy Smile and everyone here at Uncle Willy,s Forum..

bantry has successfully managed to get through Very Happy

Well done for opening this forum,many fun times to come .Smile

Funtastic-Farms. bantry Smile xxx
Back to top Go down
Uncle Willy
Admin
Uncle Willy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our brand new forum!   Welcome to our brand new forum! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 11:03 am

Helloooooo Bantry@UK1, kikilou@US1, I am so glad you got here YAY!!!
I look forward to some brilliant posts from such a high level player like you.
Hugs
Uncle Willy Laughing
Back to top Go down
lochtaen

lochtaen

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our brand new forum!   Welcome to our brand new forum! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:25 pm

Greetings all. Great work setting up this site Fanfreluche. I am enjoying getting the hang of Big Farm through this Coop. Thanks for your hard work Uncle Willy.

I look forward to getting to know my fellow Coop members.

Cheers,
lochtaen
Back to top Go down
farmerjohn 22

farmerjohn 22

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our brand new forum!   Welcome to our brand new forum! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 6:04 pm

Hello there, everybody! This is my first day on this Forum and I think it's incredible!
Think I'm gonna like it here! It's plain to see that a lot of work has gone into creating such a place. I envy those creative computer skills of yours, Fanfreluche! Well done! And the same goes to you too, Uncle Willy. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our brand new forum!   Welcome to our brand new forum! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to our brand new forum!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uncle Willys's Farming Community :: The Village :: Village Square-
Jump to: