Uncle Willys's Farming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A nice little Coop. It's clean, its neat. The water is warm. There's plenty to eat. The farmers have everything farmers might need. We are happy, quite happy indeed.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My little paradise

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fanfreluche
Admin
Fanfreluche

My little paradise Empty
PostSubject: My little paradise   My little paradise Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 2:42 am

I just wanted to share with you my Nintendo corner in my living room Very Happy

My little paradise Ninten10

As you can see, I have more old games than ''new'' one lol!

Oh and everything is plugged and ready to use cheers

Last edited by Fanfreluche on Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://uwfc.board-directory.net
Gambit

My little paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: My little paradise   My little paradise Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 7:58 am

Love it! I was a MegaDrive girl myself, and sadly all my gear is long since lost to the sands of time (and carboot sales).

I spot a PS3 trying to look inconspicuous in the corner there. Razz
Back to top Go down
Fanfreluche
Admin
Fanfreluche

My little paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: My little paradise   My little paradise Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 11:19 pm

A couple of days ago, I got my hands on 19 NES games with one Cartridge that have 115 games on it!

At first I was like ''ok probably some of those crappy second hand non official NES cartridge made in china''   but it was in the box with the other games and it was really cheap.
But the thing is, it have ALOT of cool games and not just some copy of them, the real deal!  Like Donkey kong 1-2-3 , MagMax, The Goonies and many more!
My little paradise Nes11510My little paradise Nes11511

To this day, this is my NES games collection!  cheers
My little paradise Nesgam10
I also have Metroid but I had a hard time making it run on my NES so its not getting out off there untill I finish it  lol!
Back to top Go down
https://uwfc.board-directory.net
Gambit

My little paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: My little paradise   My little paradise Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 11:41 pm

Nice Smile a couple of those are uncommon. The 115-in-one is a pirate cart. Check to see how many duplicate games it has. If it contains mostly unique games, it might be worth a bit on eBay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My little paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: My little paradise   My little paradise Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My little paradise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uncle Willys's Farming Community :: The Village ::  The Bazaar-
Jump to: